Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

DAMN!

Just epic.

Lol At Eggman. TO MUCH MAGNIFICATION! SO who is gonna stop ballisx? we all know Mario lives or if he dies they bring him back with a 1-up. I think Eggman will do something and battle sonic one last time. OR Luigi's gonna own ballisx like in Nintendo WII! That would be just fucking awesome.

AND WHO are the Koopalings gonna battle? Shadow? 7 vs 1... Sahdow didn't do so hot with the Koopa bros.

And What about Mecha Mario? Will HE get suicidal and attempt to battle Shadow himself? Or will Mecha Sonic beat Mecha Mario? So many mysteries.

The main question though... Will Peach be fighting anytime soon?

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

WOW!

PIco... I guess his dream of kicking the Teachers ass went a little overboard. I didn't think the uberkid was in the bathroom through! But how could the princable NOT hear the slam when the Eggbot slammed Pico agaisnt the wall. I also enjoyed Tom's entrances. and for all you noobs who asked who it was.. NOOBS!

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

AWESOME!

Another great submission from you. but come to think of it couldn't Luigi turn to stone while in Tanooki form?

Bun Bun Hallway Hoedown! Bun Bun Hallway Hoedown!

AWESOME!

This game is awesome. Didn't see the screamer coming though. i was just walking by the it screams. it mostly scared me because i had the volume on Max. now i know NOT to have the volume on Max anymore.

icefire23 responds:

Hahaha. don't keep it on max. unless you want that to happen...AGAIN.

Skull Skull

YOU GOTS THE SKILLS!

YOU HAVE AN ARTIST skill. i'm surprised you haven't been scouted yet.

Fire Amy...Sorta Fire Amy...Sorta

WOOT.

Awesome pure awesome...But you're right about the head. but still 10/10.

an idiot episode 1 an idiot episode 1